Terms and Conditions
1. Deposit required on confirmation of booking. For cakes costing over £30, a 50% deposit will be required and for cakes costing £30 and under, the full amount will be required. Any balance is due 2 weeks before the event. Any cakes ordered at short notice will require full payment on confirmation of booking.
2. Payments to be made by cash or bank transfer.
3. Delivery may be arranged to local area or collection by prior arrangement. No responsibility is taken for cakes once they have been collected from Cocoa Cottage Cakes.
4. Cake Cutting Guide should be used to get the optimum number of portions from your cake.
5. Cakes are best eaten on the day of the celebration, as they are made from fresh ingredients and do not contain preservatives like shop bought cakes.
6. Celebration Cakes should not be stored in the fridge as it causes sugarpaste and colours to run. Cakes should be stored in a cool, dry place in the box supplied.
7. Any cancellations to orders must be in writing (email is acceptable). Postponement is possible if Cocoa Cottage Cakes have availability for your new date. Deposits are non-returnable.
8. Cocoa Cottage Cakes reserves the right to take photographs of your cake and use these for marketing purposes.
9. Cocoa Cottage Cakes cannot guarantee that products are nut free as we operate from a domestic kitchen where nuts are used.
10. In the unlikely event that Cocoa Cottage Cakes are not able to fulfil an order due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control (eg. illness, bereavement, fire etc), you will be informed as soon as possible and a full refund will be provided.